Thursday 27 September 2012

WOMEN WHO ARE MORE LIKELY TO CHEAT

                      
Cheating can be anything you do behind your partner that you keep a secret.
It can also be something you share with an opposite sex or same sex behind your partner that is kept a secret.
women cheat for different reasons, it could be falling out of love, not been treated right by partners, partners not meeting her sexual needs, some women also cheat because they are sexually frustrated as well, or not getting attention or compliments from partner.
 Alcohol plays a big role on infidelity in a woman.
Women who are more likely to cheat are mostly women that always out clubbing, partying and socializing.
Women that likes getting drunk in clubs, parties and socializing venues are more likely to cheat. Some women gets easily loose or lust when drunk.  
Some women also like varieties as well.
 On one of my many experiences and surveys I met a girl at the entrance of a night club, I tried to chat her up ,but then she told me she has a bf, few hours later after she has had a few
drinks I spotted this same girl snogging(kissing) like 3 different blokes and then I thought ‘wow’ strange, After clubbing I and my mates were waiting for taxi home outside the club and a car pulled over and to my greatest surprise it was an old good mate of mine I haven’t seen in 4yrs, then we got chatting and I asked what he's up to and he said he came to pick up his fiancée from the club, to another surprise it was this same girl that he came to pick up, then I thought to myself, this guy hasn’t got any idea what his so-called fiancée has been up to in the club.
Some women lie to their partners that they will be staying at their mate's house after night out, but deep inside they are out on the pull for that night, and up for one night stands, and few don't exchange digits as in phone numbers so that they don’t get caught out.
There was one situation where her partner was in the army and was deployed to another country, she’s always out clubbing and going back with different
men, the weird part is while the next guy is still in bed, she gets up early and runs downstairs to ring her partner pretending to have been at home all night and being a good girl.
Though not all women that drink alcohol or always clubbing or partying cheats.
 Some women don’t drink alcohol nor go clubbing, but they are serial cheaters.
80percent of women that loves alcohol, clubbing and parties do cheat.
 Mind you some women that their partner’s work away cheat as well due to loneliness.
Above all don’t get me wrong, am not saying you shouldn’t go for a woman that loves her parties.

1 comment:

  1. anyone got any opinion? pls feel free to leave you comments.thanks

    ReplyDelete